FitTax offer comprehensive bookkeeping services for those in the fitness industry.
- Want to pay your accountancy fees monthly and have software that helps you see how much profit you are making, handles your invoicing and tells you how much money you are owed at any time?
- Want your accountant to be able to look at your records during the year and advise you how much tax that you are likely to pay so that you can properly plan and put money aside?
- Want to be able to produce monthly or quarterly accounts?
Prices start at £25 per month for sole trader businesses (e.g. group fitness instructors and PTs) and £50 per month for limited companies– all we ask is that you keep you records up to date which we think you will find easy using the Capium App.
In the next couple of years the government want everyone to be keeping electronic accounting records so by signing up now you know you will be ahead of the game.
The monthly fee includes
- Software (capium)
- Ongoing basic advice relating to your accounts, tax return and the software
- Tax projections as and when required to plan for your tax liability.
- Your annual tax return prepared by a qualified accountant
- For limited companies the price includes company accounts and tax return
We are also a reseller for other accounting software which is suitable for more complex businesses such as those needing to issue invoices with multiple templates, integrate with paypal and use foreign currency (contact us for a quote).
There is also the option to spread your annual fee over a year or shorter period and pay by direct debit – contact us to arrange a payment plan.
We can also offer a full bookkeeping service on request, contact us if you would like a quote.